Main menu

Pages

Which messaging apps do you use the most?

Last week's poll summary: Out of more than 6,600 total votes, 59.2% of voters said they use screen protectors on their smartphones, while 26.5% said they don't. 14.3% of voters said they do not use screen protectors, but perhaps they should.
 



I know it's not the most popular app out there, but I love Google Hello. It's not overly bloated, and the recent addition of a web client makes it easy to use throughout the day. It also has a lot of fun features like sticker packs and whisper / shout messages, if you are into that kind of thing.


I use Allo to talk to my wife, Facebook Messenger to talk to friends, and Android messaging to communicate with family. I have a feeling many of my readers are using multiple messaging apps, too.







What messaging apps do you use most often? Whatsapp, Telegram, Google Hangouts, or something else? You can vote in the poll attached below, and speak in the comments if there is anything you want to add.

Comments

table of contents title