Main menu

Pages

Are smart phones destroyed previous generations?

Around 2012, I noticed sudden shifts in my teens' behaviors and emotional states. The gentle slopes of the linear graphs became the steep mountains and the precarious slopes,



Many of the characteristics of the millennial generation are disappearing. In all my analysis of generational data - some going back to the 1930s - I've never seen anything like this. I've been researching generational differences for 25 years, starting when I was a 22-year-old PhD student in Psychology. 







Usually, the characteristics that come to define a generation appear gradually, along a continuum. And still the beliefs and behaviors that are actually rising simply do so.


Millennials, for example, are very individualistic generation, but their individuality has been growing since baby boomers are running, tuned in, and ejaculated. You may be accustomed to the line charts of directions that look like humble hills and valleys. Then she began studying the generation of Athena.

Comments

table of contents title